Front End Developer / Qualcomm India Pvt. ltd.
May 2015 - Current Programmer Analyst
Qualcomm Inc. is an American multinational semiconductor company that designs and markets wireless telecommunications products and services. I handled three projects in Qualcomm as a full stack developer. We developed application for Treasury department HR department and Aviation department. We used all the latest technologies in the application and followed agile process. We used Spring boot and Grails in the backend and for the frontend development we used Angular Js, BootStrap,
- Taken the ownership of implementation of each and every module in most of the projects.
- Responsible for dynamic validations of dynamic form.
- Integration of frontend code with backend code.
Web Developer / Virtusa Consultancy Pvt. ltd.
Mar 2013 - Dec 2014 Engineer Technology
Standard & Poor's Corporation provides financial market intelligence for investors, issuers, and market participants in the United States and internationally.
SLA tool monitor the all tickets which is raised by client in HP QC. It is a web based application to monitor the status of ticket.
- Designed the layout framework for the application and thus minimized the efforts for creation of layouts by other team mates for separate views.
- Implementation of dynamic grid using ng-table, session handling using ng-idle. Written custom filter custom directives.
- Module owner for Article analysis and editing.
- Implemented the filter and sorting and searching methods.
- Implementation of dynamic tables via Ng-Table